|My spell checker is having a breakdown|
Now that his cooling down period has passed… You beauty! (Which is Australian for winning, Charlie Sheen style)
Where do I begin in expressing the gratitude of winning such a prestigious award? By not getting ahead of myself and restrain from turning into a knob. You're welcome. Out of all the blogs WIly Guy could have given this award to, and even comparing myself to the other blogs he did give it to, I’m happy to be the smear on his otherwise impressive list.
As per the rules of the award, I have to disclose 10 random things about myself.
- I have a degree in Mechatronic Engineering. Most people do not know what it is as it is a made up engineering stream. I know this because Microsoft Word only started to recognise it from the 2010 release. No, I haven’t misspelt Mechanical.
- It hurt when I chose chemistry over drama in my final year at high school.
- I have never urinated on an electric fence from memory. But the pain is something, I imagine, that I would wipe from memory.
- I normally do not dream, but when I do they are always nightmares.
- I have seen sumo wrestling live in Japan, and it was awesome. You never would have thought that two fat men in nappies running at each was entertainment. Well, when I say running...
- I have skinny dipped in hotel pools where I was not a tenant. Too many people have photos of me naked than I am comfortable with. Maybe I should get into politics.
- I cannot have one biscuit. It has to be one biscuit pack. I have done a few projects in an Arnott’s biscuit factory for work, and in the cafeterias they have free biscuits. It was not good.
- I would give my pancreases to my sister in a heart beat.
- I played Clarinet for eight years at school and was the only male woodwind player. Genius.
- I did not own a mobile (Australian for cell phone) until 2003 when I moved out of my parent’s house at the age of 18.
Now, who will succeed me, and enjoy the glory of my shadow over their reign? There are no requirements or limits for the recipients that I can give this to. So here is a snapshot of six blogs who I know are creative in every way and inspire me to create more (pronounced in Australian as “stop doing that to my leg”)
- Dogs On Drugs. My favourite blog in the blogosphere. He is a larrikin (Australian for a fun loving mischievous shit) as far as the definition will take it. He writes with a strong voice and not enough people read that blog. If you are easily offended, probably best not to stick around too long there. It's not a Bloggie, not even close, so just force a smile and accept it Dogs.
- A Beer for the Shower. Probably way to popular for this to be their first Kreativ Blogger award given to them by one of their 1000+ followers, but I can’t think of any other team who are as creative as they are. Tough luck Beer, this is the price of fame.
- A Tale of Two Continents. I am new to this powerhouse team that crosses oceans. Look at their photos; tell me they are not awesome. It’s not even a photography blog.
- Buttons Are Not Currency. This award is not because she took a photo of her boobs, but because she reveals a little of herself every time she puts fingers to keyboard.
- Penning the Poetic Narrative. If you don’t know if you’re into poems and shit, read some of this. You will know then. She's good.
- The Transformed Non-Conformist. An interesting take on the world and the unfolding story with him and Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon is entertaining none the less. It has all the ingredients for a romantic comedy, minus Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Easy to read style that is humble as pie.
Special mention does go to Wily Guy at It’s MY Mind. If he did not give me this award I would have given it to him.